Saturday, October 17, 2009

Travel - it gets under your skin

We have been fortunate enough to be able to travel extensively over the past 7 or so years - to be honest I thought once we had done our first trip, that would be it, but no!

The first trip was around 8 weeks through England and Europ and we found that only scratched the surface and it simply meant that we needed to travel more and more.

Within these pages, over time I am wanting to share not only where we have been on our fantastic trips, but also the planning and how we eventually saved quite a lot of money, some hints and tips if you like.  Added to that some great photos and of course, what started this blog in the first place, my two books that I have published via Blurb.com, with more to come.

I hope you will join me on my journey in the days and weeks ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment